Slide Show

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Goodbye 2012...

This is my last post of the year and it couldn’t be anything else than New Year’s resolutions! As we all know when a year is ending we make promises to ourselves and we try to keep them and that’s what I will do. But before that, let’s recount the year that passed…

2012 has left me with mixed feelings. One part of me is happy that I succeeded to finish two novels even if I have some things yet to do before I publish them. It was a year that I worked a lot in my writing and I am super happy about that. But the other part of me is troubled by some other stuff that I need to work. Generally though, I can say that the year which is now ending was OK. But…I intend for 2013 to be more than OK. So, for the New Year:

  • I want to read more. There are so many books I want to read and I can’t read them all. But…I can read more. I have a plan and I will follow it. First I am going to finish Trylle by Amanda Hocking, which I am currently reading, then I will read Game of Thrones book #4 by George R. R. Martin and then I will have to choose form a very long list of books.  
  • I want to edit and polish my two novels so I can publish them and I want to start writing the third novel which is the sequel of my second book. I wanted to make it a trilogy but I don’t know if that will happen. I believe I would know for sure after the sequel is written.  
  • I want to finish some other stuff that troubling me so I will not have to deal with them any longer and also I want to divide my time better in order to do more things and use every second of the day.  Meaning I want to be more productive.
There are more things I could think of but these are the ones I want to focus on. What are yours? Feel free to share. :)

I wish you all a Happy New Year and may all of our dreams come true. Let’s make 2012 a memory and welcome 2013. A new whole year is ahead of us so…let’s just use our time wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment